Jump to content

MNGO

Member
  • Posts

    58
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MNGO

  1. ATV transmission isn't in the game yet so nobody can build a complete ATV without breaking their game
  2. My reccomendation is to force respring once every 5 minutes during play till the game fairs better, I did that and then the game lasted as long as I wanted until sadly I crated an item that's "not in the game" due to never being told what it and isn't
  3. There a non jailbroken hack I believe
  4. What's the repo for GameGuardian
  5. I crafted it since it's right there and I thought it was "in the game" just delete it, unless you somehow placed it
  6. The hack works great but it keeps rebooting my iPhone 7+ 10.1.1 Extra_recipe, not sure what the confliction is but I wish it was a little more stable
  7. I've got 2 billion crowns, am in a clan, am 100% maxed out and have no threats even of bans you must have done something wrong
  8. Ever since I got this hack while playing the game and only the game it crashes preferences and then causes to device to reboot
  9. Absolutely amazing, perfect besides it causing reboots for my device frequently
  10. Hack is now outdated, will it be getting updated to the current version?
  11. There's a password needed for the file
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines