-
Posts
159 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Ace170
-
What is this ?
-
Hack [ViP-Exclusive] [Update] Brave Frontier Global 1.3.1 ~+30 Cheats
Ace170 replied to FateEX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
totally forgot about that dungeon, guess that helps even more ! -
Hack [ViP-Exclusive] [Update] Brave Frontier Global 1.3.1 ~+30 Cheats
Ace170 replied to FateEX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Well, guess I can do that D:. Or maybe ill just get metal gods -
Hack [ViP-Exclusive] [Update] Brave Frontier Global 1.3.1 ~+30 Cheats
Ace170 replied to FateEX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
So, I am having a problem actually getting metal mimics, I played the entire dungeon and all it does is give me the last winged mimic. Nothing I get from the other 5 stages. Has this happened to anyone else? -
Hack [ViP-Exclusive] [Update] Brave Frontier Global 1.3.1 ~+30 Cheats
Ace170 replied to FateEX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Well that's great, now I gotta wait till the hack is updated -
Hack (ViP) BraveFrontier 1.2.6 Global Version Cheats
Ace170 replied to trailangtufl's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
ok so is the actual hack out yet? or are you gonna put it up later?? because i added the 6 digit file thanks to bobby but i cant really find where to find the hacks lol, i need the debug menu for it to work . -
Hack (ViP) BraveFrontier 1.2.6 Global Version Cheats
Ace170 replied to trailangtufl's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Does it work? I mean it says that you will check them all to see if they all work. -
Hack (ViP) BraveFrontier 1.2.6 Global Version Cheats
Ace170 replied to trailangtufl's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Need this -
Hack [ViP-Exclusive] [Update] Brave Frontier Global 1.3.1 ~+30 Cheats
Ace170 replied to FateEX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
They updated the game to 1.2.6 just now I believe. -
Hack [ViP-Exclusive] [Update] Brave Frontier Global 1.3.1 ~+30 Cheats
Ace170 replied to FateEX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
they said the 6 digit ids could be used by adding a 0 but nothing. -
Hack [ViP-Exclusive] [Update] Brave Frontier Global 1.3.1 ~+30 Cheats
Ace170 replied to FateEX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
I keep having trouble, I did it exactly as you guys said but it doesn't let me do 6 digits vortex's, it only lets me do 7 digit ones. I've tried for some time but nothing. I've put the 0 infront of the code and on the back as well ( 0102810 and 1028100) am I doing anything wrong? I did everything as I was suppose to do . I click my user name a few times but nothing happens, then I click where my exp bar is then it just kicks me out. -
Binary (VIP) Brave Frontier 7 digit dungeon Mod
Ace170 replied to trailangtufl's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Thank you -
Patcher [VIP-EXCLUSIVE] Clash of Legions Hack +12 v1.14
Ace170 replied to ProCydia's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Ill try it -
Hack [ViP-Exclusive] [Update] Brave Frontier Global 1.3.1 ~+30 Cheats
Ace170 replied to FateEX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
is there a tutorial for that?? -
Hack [ViP-Exclusive] [Update] Brave Frontier Global 1.3.1 ~+30 Cheats
Ace170 replied to FateEX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Wait, the any vortex and auto capture mod works? -
go to settings, go to facebook, go to your name that shows up, delete the account (it won't really delete it), delete Facebook info, put in new email and password. Boom new account Note: I have tried this many times since my accounts kept getting banned including my main. And right now I'm playing my main account again.
-
go to settings, find Facebook on your settings, once there click your name, it will give you the option to delete the account, click delete, next it will ask to merge Facebook info or delete Facebook info, delete it. Now you can log into another account. Note: you can log back into the previous account without any data loss.