Jump to content

Vaati

Senior Member
  • Posts

    232
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vaati

  1. So 10.2 is my first jailbreak and I'm still learning a lot. I thought that these VIP hacks would be easy to install but I guess I was wrong. I download them from my iPhone and use iFile to install them. I go to settings and switch on the hacks I want enabled but when I open the app nothing has happened. Specifically for war friends and sword art online Thoughts?
  2. Cheers Edit: Works as described but now all my tech cards are locked
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines