Thank you for this great tool!
I have been unable to find any documentation on it. Could anyone explain the options, I find them somewhat confusing.
Changing app name, version and bundle are the only ones that really makes sense for me.
* What does "Jailbreak-only mode" do? Does it fake sign the IPA? Opposed to using whatever apple id you provide?
* What is Anisette?
* Does it only support older versions of iOS or why would i need to "try to support iOS 8+" ?
* What does enabeling UIFileShare do?
* What limitations are removed and on what devices if I choose to "Remove limitations on supported devices"?
Also what does this actually mean:
In order for Sideloadly to work on free/normal Apple Developer accounts, it has to make a request to our server in order to grab the necessary data which is required for sideloading with free accounts. You can disable this function, but doing so will make Sideloadly only work on paid Apple Developer accounts.
What data is actually grabbed from the server and why?
Thank you.