Jump to content

RIPHarambe

Senior Member
  • Posts

    218
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RIPHarambe

  1. I appreciate it. Again, no disrespect to you. I understand we all have lives. Thanks for your help. Much love my friend.
  2. @IK_IK In all do respect, yet again, multiple mods do not work. I keep posting on multiple threads about mods that do not work or function properly. It is getting frustrating, as I am paying money to use these apps. I understand you have a life outside of this and I mean no disrespect about it. Yet, there have been countless mode that you have posted that simply do not function. For this app, currency and resources (the only mod available), does not work. kind regards, Jonathan
  3. None of these mode have worked since rease unfortunately. Super goated fr
  4. @Puddin App closes instantly upon launch.
  5. @IK_IK Forget it tbh. This app is trash anyway to be honest.
  6. @Puddin Can you please add any kind of currency modifier please? This game is awesome but it’s hard to level up without any currency :(. Even currency freeze would help so much. Thank you!!
  7. Basically, when entering the game fresh, the character attacks and loots automatically. Tapping or swiping on the screen does nothing. Can’t even exit to the main menu. All that I can do is go to next level. I can’t be the only one with this issue because even when I download the game fresh it does this. When I download from the app store, I am able to play the game like it’s supposed to.
  8. Still completely automatic. Can’t manually move or do anything.
  9. @Laxus Laxus is officially dead irl I guess. RIP! !?????
  10. @IK_IK Reminding you about the issue with this app above^. Can’t turn off auto fight even when auto isn’t enabled. Can’t do anything, just auto fights and can’t even go to menu. Broken
  11. @0xygen Can you please update this app?
  12. @Puddin Rate of fire doesn’t work if you want to remove it. When enabling, repeatedly reloads after just 1 shot.
  13. @Parxdy Debug menu does not work. Password protected ma boy
  14. @IK_IK Everything works great except the fragment max mod. It gives you unlimited of the universal fragments, but you can’t use them on any parts. Each part has their own specific fragment and buying specific ones from shop does not give you unlimited of any specific to level up parts when mod is enabled. hope this makes sense.
  15. @IK_IK FYI, you also can’t collect currency even when mod is off. Further, even if the character dies, there seemingly is no way to go to the main menu. The “Home” button can’t be pressed. Lots of odd things going on with this app. Might need to do a whole revamp on it or something.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines