Jump to content

Brightsiderus

Senior Member
  • Posts

    257
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Brightsiderus

  1. reuploaded as rar file. that must work. have you replaced your documents folder?
  2. reuploaded with library folder, should work
  3. I zipped it with ifile, Just unzip it without opening.
  4. Hacked App: Disney descendants iTunes Link:https://appsto.re/us/eqei5.i Hack Requirements: - Jailbroken or Non-Jailbroken iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch. - iFile / Filza / iFunBox / iTools or any other file managers for iOS. Hack Features: - Unlimited gold - Unlimited diamonds Hack Download Link: [Hidden Content] Installation Instructions: Step 1: Open the app, play it a bit then close it from multitasking. Step 2: Download the file from the link above. Step 3: Unzip, copy/paste the files/folders to: iOS 7, 6 and lower users: /User Applications/Descendants using iFunBox or /var/mobile/Applications/Descendants using iFile/Filza. iOS 8, 9 users: /User Applications/Descendants using iFunBox or /var/mobile/Containers/Data/Application/Descendants using iFile/Filza. Non-Jailbroken iOS 8.3, 8.4, 9.0, 10.0 and higher need to follow this tutorial: http://iosgods.com/topic/9651-how-to-installapply-hacks-posted-in-this-section-if-youre-on-ios-83-84-90/ Note: Backup your original app files before replacing them with these modified ones. Step 4: Overwrite the new hacked files with your old ones and open the app. Note: If you have any questions or problems, read our Frequently Asked Questions topic and if you don't find a solution, post your issue down below and we'll do our best to help! Credits: - @Brightsiderus Hack Screenshots: And please reply if hack will be in language different than English because I haven't seen where to choose language there
  5. Thanks. I'm posting it from iPhone, it's hard as hell, so it's easy to miss something important
  6. Hacked App:Disney Enchanted Tale iTunes Link:https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/disney-enchanted-tales/id986113624?mt=8 Hack Requirements: - Jailbroken or Non-Jailbroken iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch. - iFile / Filza / iFunBox / iTools or any other file managers for iOS. Hack Features: - Unlimited gold - Unlimited Diamonds If you are JaiBroken go to https://iosgods.com/topic/36856-disney-enchanted-tales-2/ Hack Download Link : [Hidden Content] Installation Instructions: Step 1: Open the app, play it a bit then close it from multitasking. Step 2: Download the file from the link above. Step 3: Unzip, copy/paste the files/folders to: iOS 7, 6 and lower users: /User Applications/Enchanted talesusing iFunBox or /var/mobile/Applications/Enchanted Tales using iFile/Filza. iOS 8, 9 users: /User Applications/Enchanted tales using iFunBox or /var/mobile/Containers/Data/Application/Enchanted tales using iFile/Filza. Non-Jailbroken iOS 8.3, 8.4, 9.0, 10.0 and higher need to follow this tutorial: http://iosgods.com/topic/9651-how-to-installapply-hacks-posted-in-this-section-if-youre-on-ios-83-84-90/ Note: Backup your original app files before replacing them with these modified ones. Step 4: Overwrite the new hacked files with your old ones and open the app. Note: If you have any questions or problems, read our Frequently Asked Questions topic and if you don't find a solution, post your issue down below and we'll do our best to help! Credits: - @Brightsiderus Hack Screenshots:
  7. you just buy it with diamonds
  8. done. but i only have dropbox atm)
  9. its not hard) you hacked far more complicated games. being jailbroken is really good)
  10. Hacked App: Final Taptasy 1.0.2 iTunes Link: Hack Requirements: - Jailbroken or Non-Jailbroken iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch. - iFile / Filza / iFunBox / iTools or any other file managers for iOS. Hack Features: - Unlimited Crystals - Unlimited Gold (buy with crystals) Hack Download Link: [Hidden Content] Installation Instructions: Step 1: Open the app, play it a bit then close it from multitasking. Step 2: Download the file from the link above. Step 3: Unzip, copy/paste the files/folders to: iOS 7/6 and lower users: /User Applications/Final Taptasy/Library/Preferences using iFunBox or /var/mobile/Applications/Final Taptasy/Library/Preferences using iFile/Filza. iOS 8 users: /User Applications/Final Taptasy/Library/Preferences using iFunBox or /var/mobile/Containers/Data/Application/Final Taptasy/Library/Preferences using iFile/Filza. Non-Jailbroken iOS 8.3, 8.4, 9.0, 10.0 and higher read this tutorial: http://iosgods.com/topic/9651-how-to-installapply-hacks-posted-in-this-section-if-youre-on-ios-83-84-90/ Note: Backup your original app files before replacing them with these modified ones. Step 4: Overwrite the new hacked files with your old ones and open the app. Note: If you have any questions or problems, read our Frequently Asked Questions topic and if you don't find a solution, post your issue down below and we'll do our best to help! Credits: - Me Hack Screenshots:
  11. none. you cant downgrade it because 9.3.3 is locked by apple now.
  12. Thanks! I was able to hack 2nd and 3rd parts myself, but not the first one
  13. whew. i used backupbot to restore contacts and then synced with icloud and that fixed problem
  14. It's just about getting all those apps back. Too much time
  15. 9.3.3 JB New one with cydia impactor from pc
  16. Yes I have. But I'm afraid when I'll restore backup, I'll lose jailbreak apps. If I remember correctly, restoring backup usually wipes out information on iphone
  17. Btw. In the Siri search I can find contacts, they just don't show up
  18. I got fcked up with ifile. I accidentally put containers folder into trash bin and all my apps gone. When I noticed it, I restored that folder and apps came back, but all my contacts in the app are gone and I can't add or restore them. Can anyone tell me path of contact app and if you be most kind, share contact app folder with me? I don't want to restore device and wiping all my information and stuff. Well, maybe tomorrow before it's too late to go on 9.3.3 and if all means we're tried out Thanks for helping.
  19. https://iosgods.com/topic/32809-how-to-easily-fix-old-deb-hacks-on-ios-93-and-higher/ this might help
  20. delete previous version i guess
  21. so.. maybe i'm repeating someone's question, but... if i restart my device with JB, will tweaks go off and i will need to download them again after i re-jailbreak?
  22. thanks a lot! really cool game, but without unlimited lifes it pisses me off)
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines