Jump to content

Golden9999

Senior Member
  • Posts

    128
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Golden9999

  1. I cashed out the same $10 and it got cancelled waited a week to find out that Perk won't allow it also have that pending thing too which is stuck.
  2. Rewards got cancelled again. http://m.imgur.com/RUrbyjY
  3. I hope there is a way to see a blocked profile as cba to make a new account.
  4. This is what I get so not working as of 12/01/17 http://m.imgur.com/IS5aq8K This is for older versions of SongPop 2. The newest version is 2.5.9.
  5. Still pending in my rewards, been like this since Friday, how long does it take to be fullfilled? It has been 5 days now....
  6. I've gotten the same error about the rewards being cancelled even know I already got paid for the first redemption. The second redemption got cancelled. How did you find a way around that? Did you submit a request or something?
  7. I read about it in their T&C that making multiple accounts gets you IP Banned so I would probably suggest resetting your router or something. Just tryna help. But probably wouldn't make a difference. I thought I would have to wait till my first payment says fullfilled like in your email just to make sure it actually goes through.
  8. How long would you suggest to wait it out for?
  9. Yes http://m.imgur.com/AnKxniO - Cancelled http://m.imgur.com/mYIMPP7 - Pending but I already got paid in my paypal. http://m.imgur.com/G0Yt2Y5 - proof of first payment.
  10. It was $10 paypal and redeemed twice. Also noticed my first payment is still pending but I already got paid for that first one. Second one was cancelled.
  11. How did you not get the error that I had? I tried redeeming multiple times and it got cancelled.
  12. Thx
  13. So now I have gotten my reward cancelled http://m.imgur.com/7rMhT4I Anyway to bypass this?
  14. If it's asking you for government ID that means you're IP banned.
  15. It looks like they've updated the AppTrailers, it's still working as I am still getting points of Stalk.
  16. You tried to redeem $100? That makes it look suspicious, try to start of low then go up so you wont get insta ban.
  17. It's worked I got paid £10 good luck guys.
  18. It asked me for a phone number, an address and a zip code when I tried to redeem, I put a fake one in because I tried using my real one and it kept saying "phone no invalid" like wtf so I just put a fake one in and lets see what happens. I tried to redeem a $10 paypal just so you know.
  19. Turn off VPN go on the official Apptrailers and it should be on the top of in the redeem tab.
  20. I am on iPhone 6s iOS 9.2 I have fixed my problem changed my date and time to New York as it doesn't work in UK timezone. Lol
  21. I've tried it on iOS 9.2 and it doesn't work. http://m.imgur.com/DKer4CE
  22. Anyone got a solution to this? Edit: I've even tried converting over 1000 points and I still get the same error. Tried setting the date and time - same error. Tried on a new account - same error. Tried VPN on - same error. Tried VPN off - same error. The client is out of sync with the server perk - error message.
  23. I was testing to see if it would convert and I get these error messages. http://imgur.com/hThC4Yk http://imgur.com/odme9rN VPN is turned off.
  24. Does converting points to perk allow paypal payout or is it just gift cards?
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines