Jump to content

Merjannz

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    112
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Merjannz

  1. Hey she doesn’t believe anything is wrong with the game please can someone else look into it
  2. No i completely get you she’s just mad rude for no reason
  3. Works fine for you cool, but we are customers and we are saying it don’t work it says there is connection error? Cant enter the map so fix it instead of being mean and telling us to move on to another game
  4. This hack doesn’t work can you please fix this?
  5. Please can we add no ads to this x
  6. Allll sorted Thankyou so much for you help 🥺🥺🥺💖💖💖
  7. THANKYOUUUUUU SO MUCH OMGOMG But how can I add this onto e-sign
  8. The hacks don’t seem to work iap doesn’t work I can’t get any free notebooks too
  9. Oh yes he needs to wait for the new update because it happened to me too and after a few days it went back to the same mission so he needs to wait
  10. You need to take it off god mode and instant kill and lure it to the three parts of where the engine is make sure you stock up on the inhaler and anti rad
  11. Ads hack is not working please can this be fixed when I click discord it just takes me to the discord page the game doesn’t crash x
  12. Heyy please can you fix the hacks as none of them work x
  13. Is there any chance we can duplicate items in the settlement plzzzz
  14. Everyone’s complaining about the ads can you please sort it out or just remove it from the hack description
  15. Hey can someone help me I don’t know how to use the hacks ? I go on rewards it skips adverts and gives me coins and the daily coin but it says I have to wait till tomorrow
  16. When I enter bunka Alfa the game doesn’t work the mission says go further and when I do nothing happens
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines