Jump to content

BotGuru

Member
  • Posts

    42
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BotGuru

  1. Okay then move it to the right thread cause I don't know which one it goes in.
  2. If you're looking for really good coords for a shit load of pokestops then here ya go! Remember to give me thanks and rep for more posts! [Hidden Content]
  3. For all of you using necrobot and getting errors, here is why: NEW VERSION IS OUT! Be sure to thanks and rep me for more posts like this, keeping you updated! [Hidden Content]
  4. try now try now try now try now
  5. THIS BOT WORKS WITH GOOGLE/PTC FASTER THAN MAJESTY'S POST (EDITED INTERVALS) You're going to want to go into the "Necro" folder then "Config" then edit the "Auth" with any text editor. You don't need to worry about the sniping as it's already set up to the latest version and the latest version of Necro Credits:Yamashi(Maker of Necro) [Hidden Content]
  6. I'm gonna upload my files, they're the exact same just compatible with Google login, and the process of farming/catching/sniping is much much faster, one moment.
  7. lol what? can you read the post? Do what I explained and tell me what happens.
  8. Okay found the problem lmao, I had the same one, where it says "yourusernamehere" and "yourpasswordhere" for PTC, replace it with "null" (without quotes) So it'd look like this "PtcUsername": null, "PtcPassword": null,
  9. I can help with this, can you please put screenshots of your config file?
  10. This won't work, you need to buy a Buddy Authentication Key with this version, don't waste your time.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines