Jump to content

RobinsonF

Senior Member
  • Posts

    371
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RobinsonF

  1. For me I’m on 18.3.1 @AlyssaX64 just got home and. Tried it
  2. Holy f***!!! One of my first ever requests fulfilled thank you @AlyssaX64
  3. Phew thank you, you didn’t 😮‍💨 and I know it sucks the games are getting bigger with the gigs and phones are just getting more expensive with the same about of storage!!
  4. Mucho Thanks!! Wasn’t expecting this paid game to be modded especially official Naruto game!!
  5. dont uninstall the old version! download the new version and install it, it should replace the old with the new one without interrupting your progress!
  6. Thank you for your hard work and quick responses!!
  7. Unlimited currency couldn’t be possible. Seems server sided? @Puddin Unlimited currency couldn’t be possible. Seems server sided? @Puddin
  8. @batchh just letting you know that legit damage is linked as well if you don’t use god mode!!
  9. @Puddin only thing that seems to be like your screen shot is wood. Meats and diamonds has no effect. I use satella for the diamonds but really can’t do much with it.
  10. Letting you know that damage Multiplier turns into god mode for the enemy, it deals no damage to them when it’s activate! @AlyssaX64
  11. Just updated to 1.2.6👀 @tien0246
  12. So after trail and error and having 3 accounts being banned. I think I got around on how to stay under the radar. I’m currently level 35. And all 4 of my characters are level 100. I use the famous “OHK” all the time and the other features! The way I play to keep it from being banned is as long as your POWER is higher then the ENEMY you are 100% good!! Once the ENEMIES POWER turns red stay away until it turns WHITE. So at the mean time farm for food and stronger equipments!! If you can pin this @tien0246 so people can see!!:)
  13. Freezes when in first red ogre battle? I enabled jit for the other mods. It is it for vip?
  14. Yes yes yes!!!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
  15. Update please🙏🏾At your earliest convenience
  16. @tien0246 any way you can replace “one hit” with either attack or damage Multiplier?
  17. FFinally after two years of playing this game. And posting a hack request it got done😎. Good work !!!
  18. A-bypass doesn’t work anymore.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines