Jump to content

BionixPwn

ViP
  • Posts

    5,696
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BionixPwn

  1. Do you have any access to the Game devs?! 🤔! Joking around! Can you update please @Laxus! Appreciate it Bro!
  2. Bro can you update please! Hurry up please 🤣 @Puddin ! Cheers mate!
  3. Yes Bro ! Your IGGM is not the issue here! The game itself!
  4. Do I need to enable some JB detection tweaks! like Shadow?!
  5. Bro! So no more Solo Leveling for JB users because of risk cheating and get banned!! @Laxus
  6. Update Please! Bro @AlyssaX64! Thanks!
  7. It’s too late 🤣🤣! Cheers Bro @Cashlaz
  8. Ok I will try! Let me finish this modded game first on my Android device! 😀
  9. No worries Bro ! Droid cheaters dropped Mod APk so really satisfied now ! I’m mission 7! No wooories!
  10. Give up Bro! I got the same issue! Just delete this game that gives you more storage 🤔
  11. I did! Uninstall this tweaks Iap store I’m not using this anymore! Nothing works still the game crashes itself! Waiting for your new deb and we’ll see! If not better luck next time! By the way I’m on iOS 16.4.1 with the latest version of Dopamine 2!
  12. I will try again! wEn you added this feature For once and for all! Thanks!
  13. It works…. Completely delete the game by trying all the methods! So it works 😬! Anyway, I tried everything what you’ve said! Zero chance for me! Thank you so much Bro @Puddin! ! Maybe in the future updates!
  14. I mean after completed the free trial with tutorial and installed the IGMM, the game crash Bro @Puddin!
  15. Game issue! Game crash! 😬! After the tutorial completion!
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines