Jump to content

Regardmodding97

Member
  • Posts

    58
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Regardmodding97

  1. How private server? I still have my gems and everything it's not modded please help.
  2. yes, but thanks for helping out This is the hack I'm having trouble with- https://iosgods.com/topic/5403-sub-xcall-of-duty-strike-team-v140-hacks-5/
  3. . I'm downloading shmoo's call of duty strike team. Thanks for the fast reply! I'm downloading shmoo's call of duty strike team. Thanks for the fast reply!
  4. When I download cheat that have to be installed with ifile it gives me code 0, so it was successful. But I respring and the cheat is not in my settings. Please help. iPhone 6+ ios9.3.3
  5. Not showing the cheats in my settings
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines