Jump to content

Joka

Senior Member
  • Posts

    16,070
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Joka

  1. I believe so, yes. There's a new update that's come out so that hack won't work until I've updated it
  2. I'd recommend to just use either Unlimited Currencies or Complete all Quests. Not the Free Summons
  3. Just tested all features and they work 100% You probably have an old version installed.
  4. It is a bot. For the ViP+ version, there's feature that disables the enemy from playing = bot. You wouldn't actually be able to stop the real enemy player from playing because that wouldn't make sense lol
  5. It's not actually against a real player so you'll be fine
  6. Gives you the win? I wouldn't complain and I have no idea. I had that once when I was testing the hack, but I'm unsure.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines