Jump to content

BCampos2k19

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BCampos2k19

  1. Game was running fine but got stuck on the tutorial where you have to place the flying dunk but instead it’s a different Dino and makes the game crash, I tried uninstalling it to try to restart the game but nothing, can I get some help or fix the bug? Or some help in how to restart the game so I can download it on the normal App Store finish the tutorial there then download this and sign in with the account I completed the tutorial?
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines