Jump to content

Junian

Senior Member
  • Posts

    528
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Junian

  1. Oh well that was quick. I just checked, apparently there was an emergency maintenance.
  2. It keeps crashing when I enter a dungeon, story or event. .
  3. She doesn’t update hacks on time, so this is more of a “blind faith” at this point. This has happened before many times.
  4. Are you planning on adding more hack features?
  5. Heads up everyone, it seems that people who are using the hack are not doing there part in hiding it. If you are caught, even once, you will be permanently banned, even if your caught in a guild, or if the entire guild is involve you will be unable to participate in World Boss or even worse permanent account banned. @Laxus
  6. Yeah looks like they up there security had that same pop up and if I download the patch the game crashes.
  7. The hack crashes the game everytime I enter battle. @AlyssaX64
  8. Not sure if its intentional but anything outside of regular story dungeons the hack works but the game won’t let you clear it, as it says “error” with server or something.
  9. Someone made a Last Cloudia hack today so I guess ill message you in the future on it if it changes. Thanks again though Laxus. But maybe you should close Amuyea Last Cloudia thread since he’s MIA? Hes been inactive for a month now, but ill leave that to your discretion. Thanks again!

    1. Laxus

      Laxus

      You can use my last coudia taiwan version, add the bundle id of the global version inside the plist it should work

    2. Junian

      Junian

      Oh really how can I do that? I never tried that method before. (If you dont mind me asking.) cx

       

      (Edit:Nevermind tried it and it didn’t work.)

    3. Rook

      Rook

      Just spoke to Amuyea and she said she’s dealing with some life stuff currently and will get back!

  10. The hack is fine. I just downloaded it and it works. Even if the hack is not updated you can still use it, unless your having problems with it. And for the record it is updated...
  11. Thanks for the info I thought it was me. cx
  12. Im not sure if its the update but I seem to be freezing everytime I enter a dungeon.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines