Jump to content

Junian

Senior Member
  • Posts

    528
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Junian

  1. Some of us dont have jailbroken phones. So app+ is needed. As someone running ios 15 app+ is extremely needed.
  2. Yeah some of us are having that issue, thats why were trying to get the author to fix it. Hopefully they notice it.
  3. Try messaging Alyssa its sometimes impossible to get Alyssa attention. Maybe that way he/she may notice to fix the Echoes of Mana in the App+.
  4. @AlyssaX64 The app crashes on iOSGodsApp+
  5. Its funny actually. Its kinda confusing which is the free store.
  6. Read your messages Zahir ;~;

    1. 0xygen

      0xygen

      :no.: 

      :sorry: I have lots of assessments on hand atm

    2. Junian

      Junian

      Oh sorry. I didn’t know you were that busy. Please forgive me, ill wait.

    3. 0xygen

      0xygen

      No worries sir, I didn't tell anyone about it KEKW 

  7. Odyssey Its pretty obvious your using the hack incorrectly. Because I wasn’t banned.
  8. Good thing I dont use uncover. Hack working smoothly, no issues here. Thanks mate.
  9. Are you having bypass issues?
  10. Add detection bypass into the hack for now on please. The app wont open.
  11. @ZahirI only see 3 hack options I dont see 7. :x
  12. A-Bypass doesn’t work. Tried it, it still detects it.
  13. Zahir do you read messages? I sent you one but you never replied to it. :c

    1. 0xygen
    2. Junian

      Junian

      Its okay, I guess ill ask it here. Is there any update with the Seven Knights 2 hack? You locked the thread and said you will check up on it and to give you sometime, and its been a while and I think you probably forgot about it.

      :c

    3. 0xygen

      0xygen

      Hi, I haven't had the chance to check it again yet :sorry:

    4. Junian

      Junian

      Oh okay. That’s understandable I mean you had to update alot of games as it is so I know how time consuming that is. Sorry for the pressure . ;~;

    5. 0xygen
  14. Oh was there a maintenance? I think thats why the hack wasn’t working. Well that was sure quick lol.
  15. Well it stops working at a certain point in story and it does get glitchy after you progress into the story. At a certain point the no cooldown doesn’t work for specials and skills, either that or it gets glitchy during it, I can’t really say for sure because Auto and skills don’t work, even when I try doing it without auto, the skills have trouble activating. The game is new so there’s bound to be glitches and bugs early on. @Zahir
  16. There’s gonna be a maintenance tomorrow. For some reason this game maintenance happens pretty frequently.
  17. Thanks so much Zahir! 😄
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines