Jump to content

Cyber X

Senior Member
  • Posts

    543
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cyber X

  1. Such a GOOD Person Thanks
  2. Lol it's okay I'll just ask DiDA to lock it or remove it since ppl have problems whenever I post topic. All I'm tryin to do is Learn how to make it
  3. Wait this don't work? :supersadface:
  4. How do I make the text center like it is on here and how do I add a link to a button and add a 2nd button Sorry for a short topic Thanks so much in advance
  5. Glad you like it here HOPE you Enjoy the stay "whispers" get to know DiDA hes a great guy
  6. How I Fixed it... OLD I was using sdk 7.1 missing alot of .h re download theos now using sdk 8.1 added alot more .h to the include folder Thanks To DiDA
  7. always me having this much pproblems
  8. Now i get this /bin/sh: cut: command not found /bin/sh: md5sum: command not found /bin/sh: cut: command not found Preprocessing Tweak.xm... Compiling Tweak.xm... In file included from <built-in>:181: In file included from <command line>: In file included from /var/mobile/kikv/theos/Prefix.pch:2: In file included from /var/mobile/kikv/theos/include/Foundation/Foundation.h:6: /var/mobile/kikv/theos/sdks/iPhoneOS7.1.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFounda tion.framework/Headers/CoreFoundation.h:11:10: fatal error: 'sys/types.h' file not found #include <sys/types.h> ^ 1 error generated. make[2]: *** [obj/Tweak.xm..o] Error 1 make[1]: *** [internal-library-all_] Error 2 make: *** [kikv.all.tweak.variables] Error 2
  9. i jumped to just getting Ryan Petrich's headers hope this works
  10. so i go to /var/theos/Prefix.pch and it said that #import <Foundation/Foundation.h> was already there i don't know why it says file not found does anyone know why. THANKS
  11. Sick of all the errors when making a tweak -_-

    1. KingRalph
    2. Rook

      Rook

      Check support section.

  12. Let's be friends? Lol

  13. anyone wanna help me get good at IDA/GDB or with MSHook? :) add my skype

  14. any starter games i can hack with IDA? (not Tiny Towers, Doodle Jump lol)

    1. CmakLove

      CmakLove

      Minecraft PE

    2. Cyber X

      Cyber X

      Wow I didn't think about that lol thanks

      Is it possible to make a mod menu for it ingame ?

    3. CmakLove

      CmakLove

      Yes but i don't know how to make one...

  15. So Bored What To DO????????

  16. I have the crack flex2
  17. i cant find the app on my flex in the cloud any help?
  18. I didn't know that lol well I guess it's good practice for gdb
  19. How did you get passed that lol?
  20. Game Trying to Hack https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tanks-and-turrets-hd/id407137912?mt=8 Steps I did With Pics Looked up CASH in IDA Attach Tanks in GDB Set the BREAK Looked up the INFO Set the AMOUNT Game took EFFECT Then go this ERROR also it always gets stuck at CONTINUING THEN GAME CRASHES
  21. Could be cydia downloads too
  22. Sounds like the battery is shot go to Apple and get it diagnosed. But I'm pretty sure it's shot and needs a battery replacement should be free under warranty
  23. Try to use a proxy or download a vpn
  24. Your right and I'm sorry for that I have added his credit and no Idk what I'm doing I wanna know more about the way he has did that and I can't find noting but I did give him credit thanks for letting me know
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines