Jump to content

Uncover21

Senior Member
  • Posts

    298
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Uncover21

  1. @Saitama I'm not saying that your video is wrong, I'm saying that for me it's bugged, something isn't right with this debs you launched, how can I send you a video and show it to you, I appreciate your mods, I just give feedback for your growth
  2. For me it's not good either, it gives a bug at times when the lines work and at other times the screen blinks non-stop... Improve it...
  3. Como você conseguiu sair do banimento?
  4. @Saitama Do I want real players? In matches only boots come?
  5. @X204 you were already a big cheater, nowadays you can only update the zooba mod, being in decadence, before you always had a lot of updates in your mods, today you only update two or 3 games
  6. I'm already a big cheater, nowadays you can only update zooba 😂😂😂 you were once a big cheat nowadays you can only update zooba
  7. @Saitama Bro, this update is very good, I was able to downgrade, but when I injected deb through igg I got banned once again 😂😂😂 But I already created another account and I'm enjoying it... congratulations, this new update that you launched is really good
  8. How do I downgrade to v15.1.0.0?
  9. In my country's AppStore they released a new update and along with this jailbreak detection, I don't know if it will be released in your country soon or it will take a few days
  10. And why was it not detected before 😔😔😔
  11. @Saitama Your mod is being detected I'm on iOS 15.4.1
  12. please help me v15.1.0.2 the game closes with jailbreak detection
  13. @Saitama 

    Do you continue working on the Farlight 84 Mod to improve it? To make it even better, sometimes it happens that you aim at a character and Mira turns back and refuses to aim, as if it were a bug for me, it always presents this in every match.
    1. Saitama

      Saitama

      its because of smooth value

  14. you will not update garena free fire V1.102.1 Please update @X204 you will not update garena free fire V1.102.1 Please update
  15. yes and garena free fire is closed too
  16. @Saitama yes and for Farlight 84 it exists too and even so you created a mod!!
  17. @Saitama I trust your work You don't need to put many options in the mod. just contain (esp) (aimbot) and some other would be amazing
  18. Yes, but they are outdated and the creators no longer update, create one and launch it for our happiness, I know you are the best
  19. @Saitama What are the chances of you giving us a mod for Garena Free Fire? 😅😂
  20. How do I remove my unban from my account?
  21. Your deb doesn't come with rootlees, I have to transform it with xinamine, I already tried to install it when downloading it but I can't..
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines