Jump to content

Hotonfire

Senior Member
  • Posts

    137
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hotonfire

  1. Thank you , very much appreciated 😀
  2. Hello can you please fix so it works iOS 11
  3. Can we get this tweak updated please dida
  4. Crown cheat most Probably will get you banned.
  5. Hi Is,there an Ipa link for procreate
  6. Thank you iOSgods .... you rock ...thanks Dida
  7. Don't ask me to share VIP hacks 

    1. KFCzZz

      KFCzZz

      ok I won't

    2. XxZainaabxX

      XxZainaabxX

      2 hours ago, KFCzZz said:

      ok I won't

      Shut up man

    3. Klepto

      Klepto

      Report em. We'll take care of it :D

    4. KFCzZz

      KFCzZz

      @XxZainaabxX why you so angry kiddo?

  8. I was laughed at and told that I must of liked getting robbed when I mentioned on the forums that this worked https://jbme.qwertyoruiop.com/ But now it is officially on the trusted pangu site http://en.pangu.io. Click download and help then on https://jbme.qwertyoruiop.com/ P.S be patient...... click on do it on your browser I use safari, , then wait till you see a pop up banner , close it then click the power off button just to power save screen , then wait, you could wait 1-2 mins but it works brilliantly , also if you buggered up you original pangu this will fix your jailbreak unfortunatley it only works on iOS 9 .2---- iOS 9.35
  9. At the end of a match sometimes there's the letter (H) next to players name what does that mean
  10. Aim bot not the same as previous hack , doesn't aim through scope not sure if there is a setting or if this has been discussed
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines