Jump to content

Rising

Member
  • Posts

    47
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rising

  1. same for me , getting unknown item detected when I enter raid too .
  2. I was wondering when will the vortex injection get updated in this hack? Thank you
  3. hehe , hope i can win !
  4. It all depends on which unit you're using . I just played this game about 1 week ago so I don't know much either haha.
  5. Ah thank you ! Guess I need some lucky getting it ^^
  6. yay ! it's here hehe Edit: Does anyone knows what is sphere frog Id? The one that will grant you another slot for sphere for your character
  7. thanks for the fast update !! Appreciate your hard work!!
  8. thanks, will try out Good work bro
  9. thanks, will post back results if it works
  10. thanks alot!! really needed this Edit: Was wondering if you could make the godmode and damage to work on boss raid as well. There'll be great ! Hope to see more good hacks from you ! Thanks
  11. wow, we'll see what you got there
  12. thanks, let's see what you have to offer
  13. Thank you, was waiting for this
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines