-
Posts
137 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by DarkMoxinho
-
Mod Menu Hack SwordArtOnline: IntegralFactor Cheats (All Versions) +5
DarkMoxinho replied to Rook's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Thank you please keep updating this -
I didn’t find any file with the “common name “ global-database, So what you meaning is that the “global” file is called sub_x ? I am already using ida pro, but I don’t what tiú meaning with LLDB
-
Guys i moved to other game since board kings its a lost game. (Serverside) this is the new one https://apps.apple.com/pt/app/township/id638689075 Township I saw already @Laxus make a tweak that currency wont be consume. i am trying at least make the same tweak. I try on Flex but i dont see any directory with the name (coin,cash,lvl,gain) so i gived up and come to IDA, i think the binary file is the one with the letter T but i cant find global-datameta to IICppdump it, any help ? i try to use the search bar to find the datameta, but no sucess The IPA is already Cracked (full cracked)
-
How you can identify if the game is server side or not ?? Hack games is ilegal too ahah There is anyway possible to hack them actual game server ? well people hack nasa so i think yes ahah
-
for those who want is repo.trappledestek.com/ @Glavar94 there is any metod to idy games server side or not ?
-
not even a single thing ? fck waste of time
-
Souce link to dowload it please
-
We keep not working maybe I need to install an adicional tweak from cydia I had restore yesterday my phone, I lost all tweaks etc
-
https://imgur.com/a/rQgD7ma the options
-
Mod Menu Hack PUBG: NEW STATE v0.9.19 +1 [ Jailbreak Bypass ]
DarkMoxinho replied to 0xygen 's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Aleluia someone did something at least , thank you bro, already have jb now we need the cheats, @Rook know how to do it ! Let’s all asking him here to hack 😂 -
i am trying to crack the app but this happent, after i press yes it auto close and get nothing in documents https://imgur.com/taHVXCz
-
thanks for info
-
Save Game Weed Firm 2: Back To College Hack (All Versions) +5
DarkMoxinho replied to VaaR's topic in Save Game Cheats
Thanks buddy -
Hello guys 🌞 better late than ever ! 😎 My name is Francisco 23old from Portugal Living atm in Switzerland, I can speak clearly Portuguese, Spanish, English and Italian I love technologies and Gaming My big dream for sure is in future become a hacker/coder from Every kind of IOS Apps. I join this community and become more actively because it’s seems like a virtual family I hope to have great time with everyone ❤️🙏🏽
-
So basically I am getting that error cause my ipa file isn’t correct ?? yes i will do that and try over again the same progress, did you saw the video ?? does him seem legit ?? i don’t even know if this game is hackble… 🤦🏼♂️ To crack the game I can use winscp like noc mention before ?
-
I get the ipa file from IMazing tool pc he basically download the game and convert it to IPA This is the game I am trying to hack https://apps.apple.com/pt/app/board-kings/id1116488672 I didn’t saw an ipa file to download, so I get it converted from IMazing tool for iOS dev
-
After i try to use Dumper this happent, please help me... https://imgur.com/4hbABgc
-
i am follow the next video to learn :
-
Please guys i saw the topic on group helping how to cheat in IDA way, but it seems so confused, can somehow someone try to help me withs links
-
Help/Support Theos installer not working properly
DarkMoxinho replied to DarkMoxinho's topic in Help & Support
Yeah I think I had somehow installed it now having some Oder problems for IDA -
Please help after some tries this keep not working .. after instal theos installer and press start this app show downloading sdks and after a couple time it desapegar and none happent. I don’t know if this is normal but anyway after try use the commands on terminal none appen or it say acess denied
-
League of Legends: Wild Rift Hack
DarkMoxinho replied to iOSGods App Updates 's topic in iOSGods No Jailbreak App Store
Update please ! -
Mod Menu Hack Genshin Impact Cheats v7.1.0 +3
DarkMoxinho replied to Laxus's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Thanks for updating