-
Posts
63 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Artmus
-
Help/Support Bio inc platinum hack not installing right
Artmus replied to Artmus's topic in Help & Support
Ok but how ? -
Help with game called: Bio inc platinum.(Cracked version a.k.a Appcake) What hack I tried to use:http://iosgods.com/topic/6002-bio-inc-platinum-biomedical-plague-cheats-v200-2/?view=findpost&p=148946 What is needed help with: when I install it it gives me this "matching processes not found" and stays there forever without ending.
-
Patcher Bio Inc. Platinum - Biomedical Plague Cheats v2.00 +2
Artmus replied to Laxus's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Why do I get all the problems, anyway it says when I install it "No matching processes has been found" -
Link dead
-
Hack Bio Inc. Platinum - Biomedical Plague Cheats v1.51 +1
Artmus replied to Laxus's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Link broken ;( -
Well found another hack instead.
-
Yes. Idk why though, not the tweak creator
-
I tried offline with the hack, but still doesn't work
-
With the hack ?
-
It does, so that means Zahir's tweak has something to do with it Can you ask him what would be causing that ? (Like one of the features is not allowing it to save ?)
-
Patcher [x64] Dungeon Hunter 5 Hack v2.3.0 +9 Cheats
Artmus replied to AirMAX's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Umm Airmax, can you disable or allow us to disable maxed allies in the patcher ? Because when we try PvP the hack thinks the enemy minions are our allies, therefore giving them infinite stats which "shreks" us in 1 hit, because of how you said that enemy level 1 doesn't work on PvP (But it's your choice really if you want to do that) thanks for reading! -
I know but it's a long game, Also I tried to see if it works on other maps, and it still failed
-
Well, technically rooting is jail breaking
-
Ok, thanks I am going to try it then return back. Nope, still says "Cannot save in current map"
-
Hello guy, I am here (Again) because I have a problem, (As always ) so the problem is that every time I press the save data button it says this "Can't save in current map" at the start of the game, so then I was like "oh well it's going to auto save then" I play and finish the first map, so I went to a different thing to do, so when I returned, their wasn't any trace of me playing , so is the problem about Zahirsher hack or something else ?
-
Tweak Hotspot Shield by AnchorFree + 2 Cheats
Artmus replied to pwxown's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Sir can you please place the download link to a different one instead of mega, because the site keeps asking me to install the mobile version and there no way to go to the desktop version (P.S I have no laptop ;() -
Doesn't work for me, Hearts still say 99+ but after 3 games it asks me for a refill, Played against a player, says answer is correct but instead of getting my science statue, gets me to the front page waiting for other player to continue, so basically what I am trying to say that all the features of the hack don't work for me ;( (Sadly)
-
Help/Support How to unban yourself in Zenonia 5 ?
Artmus replied to Artmus's topic in Help & Support
Yeah while we were talking I was waiting for the duplication to end And it did, so I tried playing it, it worked perfectly Because I had social duplicator 2 for other games so -
Help/Support How to unban yourself in Zenonia 5 ?
Artmus replied to Artmus's topic in Help & Support
Well, at least you tried to help me. Oh well gonna go play Dungeon hunter 5 -
Help/Support How to unban yourself in Zenonia 5 ?
Artmus replied to Artmus's topic in Help & Support
Ok, but would I get banned again ? -
Help/Support How to unban yourself in Zenonia 5 ?
Artmus replied to Artmus's topic in Help & Support
Sure I can try but would the binary hack that Zahirsher created work on it ? -
Hello everyone, I am have a problem, I got banned on Zenonia 5 and I tried every method which are Soryn's Flex DIY unban, and the tweak he posted that unbans you, so I am using IPad 3 (IOS 8.1). Any help would be appreciated
-
Patcher [x64] Dungeon Hunter 5 Hack v2.3.0 +9 Cheats
Artmus replied to AirMAX's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
An idea, try to make the infinte stats work only on your character, because when you go against people in the stronghold they have maxed states too, which means 1 hit kill if they hit your character, which defeats the pourpse of the hack (Making you OP as hell). That's all (if you can do it thanks, but if you can't just reply to me you can't ) -
Help/Support Some games don't work after updating them.
Artmus replied to Artmus's topic in Help & Support
Yes it worked Thanks DiDa -
Help/Support Some games don't work after updating them.
Artmus replied to Artmus's topic in Help & Support
No, all I used was in-app purchases and Xcon