VICKinaBox
Senior Member-
Posts
105 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by VICKinaBox
-
Patcher [x64] Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes v0.6.10 +1
VICKinaBox replied to AirMAX's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Nope. Still waiting. If you go to hack requests it might make enough noise and someone will see it. -
Patcher [x64] Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes v0.6.10 +1
VICKinaBox replied to AirMAX's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Totally...like when you face a palp lead and vader's with him. They keep going and going and going, lol! -
Patcher [x64] Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes v0.6.10 +1
VICKinaBox replied to AirMAX's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
@airmax is solid. He'll get it up and post it soon. He's one of, if not the best thus far. -
Patcher [x64] Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes v0.6.10 +1
VICKinaBox replied to AirMAX's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Thanks in advance, @@AirMAX! -
Patcher [x64] Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes v0.6.10 +1
VICKinaBox replied to AirMAX's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Thank you @@AirMAX!!!!!! -
Patcher [x64] Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes v0.6.10 +1
VICKinaBox replied to AirMAX's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Appreciate the help Airmax. Please update. Thanks!!! -
Patcher [x64] Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes v0.6.10 +1
VICKinaBox replied to AirMAX's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
@@AirMAX, it's working PERFECTLY!!! Thank you so very much! How I fixed the problem? I had to delete the game completely, reinstall it, then install the app, then install the hack and the no cool down works. Not sure why it was bugging out. Either way, works beautifully ! Thank you again! -
Patcher [x64] Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes v0.6.10 +1
VICKinaBox replied to AirMAX's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Update: When I add the source to cydia, I receive the following: "Some index files failed to download or old ones used instead" I thought I deleted the previous hack but if I didnt, could that be the issue? -
Patcher [x64] Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes v0.6.10 +1
VICKinaBox replied to AirMAX's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Wow @@AirMAX, thank you!! Question: any idea on why is crashes on me when a battle starts? I'll start my ATTACK and it crashes. Should I try to delete/reinstall the hack ? EDIT: tried uninstalling/reinstalling and no luck Followed instructions you offered at the beginning. -
Patcher Hack Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes v0.6.2 (+1) Cheats
VICKinaBox replied to Ianouar3G's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
I wouldn't pay for it. That's why we're all here. If he wants to charge, fine. 30% is better than nothing. There IS a difference. Look at the toons with long cool doowns. Besides, eventually someone else will hack it and give it for free. But I'm not giving my CC info to someone Who doesn't respond. HELL no... I'll take the scraps until someone else hacks it. -
Patcher Hack Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes v0.6.2 (+1) Cheats
VICKinaBox replied to Ianouar3G's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Thanks, lanour3G! -
Patcher Hack Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes v0.5.11 Cheats (+1)
VICKinaBox replied to Ianouar3G's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
@lanouar3G it's working. Sorry. I'm stupid. I over complicated things. Thank you again my friend! -
Patcher Hack Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes v0.5.11 Cheats (+1)
VICKinaBox replied to Ianouar3G's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Dang, didn't work for me. I must have done something wrong. I tried by not uninstalling the old hack and also uninstalling the old hack and it did not work either time. Wish I knew what I'm doing incorrectly. -
Patcher Hack Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes v0.5.11 Cheats (+1)
VICKinaBox replied to Ianouar3G's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Thank you, brother! -
Patcher Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes v0.5.0 Cheats (+1)
VICKinaBox replied to Ianouar3G's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
No cool downs!!!! Come oooon lanour3g!! -
Patcher Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes v0.5.0 Cheats (+1)
VICKinaBox replied to Ianouar3G's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Plz update to 5.11, Thx!!! -
Patcher Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes v0.5.0 Cheats (+1)
VICKinaBox replied to Ianouar3G's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
@@jsacul, THANK YOU so much for your help! I really appreciate it! @lanouar3G, greatly, greatly appreciate you for all your hard work. Thanks guys!! And yea, that means it works great! Lol! -
Patcher Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes v0.5.0 Cheats (+1)
VICKinaBox replied to Ianouar3G's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
@@jsacul, thanks man! But I bet I'm dumber than you: I forgot how to access permissions. I've done it at least two time before but I haven't done it in so long I forgot. -
Patcher Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes v0.5.0 Cheats (+1)
VICKinaBox replied to Ianouar3G's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
@jsacul when I dowloaded the .deb file, I opened it with file and used the installer. Should I have not done that? -
Patcher Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes v0.5.0 Cheats (+1)
VICKinaBox replied to Ianouar3G's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
It downloaded fine, but twice I tried it and the one hit cool down doesn't work. Deleted and installed twice with no luck. No old hacks. Removed before DL. Please help. Thanks -
Patcher Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes v0.5.0 Cheats (+1)
VICKinaBox replied to Ianouar3G's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
YOU ARE THE MAAAAANNN!!! Thanks ! -
Patcher [x64] Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes v0.6.10 +1
VICKinaBox replied to AirMAX's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Pls update to 0.5.0, thank you!!!!! -
Patcher Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes v0.5.0 Cheats (+1)
VICKinaBox replied to Ianouar3G's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Brother please update hack! Game is almost inplayable now without it. New update is insane. -
Patcher Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes v0.5.0 Cheats (+1)
VICKinaBox replied to Ianouar3G's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Pls update SWGOH, Thx! -
Patcher Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes v0.5.0 Cheats (+1)
VICKinaBox replied to Ianouar3G's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Works, Ty!