-
Posts
1,039 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Crimson
-
IPA Mod Menu Last Day on Earth: Survival +17 FREE Jailed Cheats
Crimson replied to Rook's topic in Free Non-Jailbroken IPA Cheats
It's great but can you please update to v1.5.4- 43,381 replies
-
- No Jailbreak Required
- Hack
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
IPA Mod Menu Last Day on Earth: Survival +17 FREE Jailed Cheats
Crimson replied to Rook's topic in Free Non-Jailbroken IPA Cheats
Great job FatDipInMyLip thank you so much. if game crashes here is the fix by FatDipInMyLip!- 43,381 replies
-
- No Jailbreak Required
- Hack
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
IPA Mod Menu Last Day on Earth: Survival +17 FREE Jailed Cheats
Crimson replied to Rook's topic in Free Non-Jailbroken IPA Cheats
really? would you mind giving me your ios and idevice information please so we together can resolve the issue for others?- 43,381 replies
-
- No Jailbreak Required
- Hack
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
IPA Mod Menu Last Day on Earth: Survival +17 FREE Jailed Cheats
Crimson replied to Rook's topic in Free Non-Jailbroken IPA Cheats
its cause your restoring your old data into the game, dont do that and it wont crash- 43,381 replies
-
- No Jailbreak Required
- Hack
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Does anyone know when the iOS 10.2.1 jailbreak will be release because I'm so excited to go back to old times!
-
Help/Support All Apps Disappeared on Yalu Jailbreak?
Crimson replied to Conzzyv123's topic in Help & Support
Its because you installed appsync delete it now or u will have a boot loop! This happened to me trust me a delete it! -
will i need another jailbroken device to do this?
-
Can anyone please help me. i am currently in a Ios 10.0.1 boot loop. I am jailbroken. i installed appsync unified and my ipad entered the boot loop. there is no way for me to even try to delete appsync unified. Does anyone know how to exit boot loop without having to restore and be left without a jailbreak.
-
Help/Support Blitz brigade 2.4.0 hack not working
Crimson replied to Crimson's topic in Help & Support
Thx so much your the best -
Help/Support Blitz brigade 2.4.0 hack not working
Crimson replied to Crimson's topic in Help & Support
I've tried that It didn't work -
Help/Support Blitz brigade 2.4.0 hack not working
Crimson replied to Crimson's topic in Help & Support
It finished with a result of 0 Here are images http://m.imgur.com/sVbtT5t,LDp6e2f,JIRs014 -
I download and install the .deb file and I run the application but there are no hacks. It only says hacked by goggwell at the top. Can anyone help?
-
Tweak [x32/64] Blitz Brigade v2.4.0 +6 Cheats
Crimson replied to Goggwell's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
I don't know why I don't have any hacks. I have an iPad Air iOS 9.3.3 and I installed the .deb file and run the game and at the top it says hacked by goggwell for iosgods but I don't have any hacks. -
You have to reinstall Cydia through the pp jailbreak tool
-
Help/Support Mc5 2.0.1 mod menu hack not working
Crimson replied to Crimson's topic in Help & Support
I don't have a old deb -
I installed the .deb file then I ran my mc5 application and there is no blue circle.
-
Help/Support Blitz brigade 2.4.0 hack not working
Crimson replied to Crimson's topic in Help & Support
Yes I did -
Help/Support Blitz brigade 2.4.0 hack not working
Crimson replied to Crimson's topic in Help & Support
I got the pop up at the top that's says hacked by gogwell but ammo isn't hacked and neither is the super jump or helth Health* -
I installed the blitz brigade 2.4.0.deb file and go on the game and it says hacked by gogwell at the top but there are no hacks in the game I'm on iOS 9.3.3 iPad Air Jailbroken
-
when i go on safari and type in other websites they open. But when i try going on iosgods.com it says "safari cannot open the page because it couldnt connect to the servers." i go on puffin browser and type in iosgods.com and it opens with no error. this is all on an ipad btw. any help would be greatly appreciated.
-
Mod Menu [2.0.1 UPDATE]Modern Combat 5 Mod Menu v2.0.1 +12 Hacks
Crimson replied to a topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
What old crack? -
Mod Menu [2.0.1 UPDATE]Modern Combat 5 Mod Menu v2.0.1 +12 Hacks
Crimson replied to a topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Idk when I load up the game I don't have the blue button. Can anyone help me please?