Jump to content

yusomyeung

Member
  • Posts

    73
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by yusomyeung

  1. @iOSGods 앱 봇 @자히르 version 16.6.1 Non-jailbreak [VIP] [VIP] This is not a request for Shadowhunter Lost World or any premium updates. The update has been made, but the game freezes when I press the inventory. Can you re-upload after fixing the bug?? I left a comment on the Shadowhunter post, but there was no reply. bug is affecting both premium and lost worlds. the crashes out when opening inventory. that means there's no use of the Free Equipment Level Up- No Awaken Dust Cost- No Ascend Requirements- No Evolve Requirements that's half the list of features.
  2. @iOSGods 앱 봇 @Zahir version 16.6.1 Non-jailbreak [VIP] [VIP] This is not a request for Shadowhunter Lost World or any premium updates. The update has been made, but the game freezes when I press the inventory. Can you re-upload after fixing the bug?? I left a comment on the Shadowhunter post, but there was no reply. bug is affecting both premium and lost worlds. the crashes out when opening inventory. that means there's no use of the Free Equipment Level Up- No Awaken Dust Cost- No Ascend Requirements- No Evolve Requirements that's half the list of features.
  3. @iOSGods 앱 봇 @자히르 version 16.6.1 Non-jailbreak [VIP] [VIP] This is not a request for Shadowhunter Lost World or any premium updates. The update has been made, but the game freezes when I press the inventory. Can you re-upload after fixing the bug?? I left a comment on the Shadowhunter post, but there was no reply. bug is affecting both premium and lost worlds. the crashes out when opening inventory. that means there's no use of the Free Equipment Level Up- No Awaken Dust Cost- No Ascend Requirements- No Evolve Requirements that's half the list of features.
  4. @iOSGods 앱 봇 @자히르 version 16.6.1 Non-jailbreak [VIP] [VIP] This is not a request for Shadowhunter Lost World or any premium updates. The update has been made, but the game freezes when I press the inventory. Can you re-upload after fixing the bug?? I left a comment on the Shadowhunter post, but there was no reply. bug is affecting both premium and lost worlds. the crashes out when opening inventory. that means there's no use of the Free Equipment Level Up- No Awaken Dust Cost- No Ascend Requirements- No Evolve Requirements that's half the list of features.
  5. version 16.6.1 Non-jailbreak [VIP] [VIP] This is not a request for Shadowhunter Lost World or any premium updates. The update has been made, but the game freezes when I press the inventory. Can you re-upload after fixing the bug?? I left a comment on the Shadowhunter post, but there was no reply. bug is affecting both premium and lost worlds. the crashes out when opening inventory. that means there's no use of the Free Equipment Level Up- No Awaken Dust Cost- No Ascend Requirements- No Evolve Requirements that's half the list of features.
  6. @iOSGods 앱봇 빨리 버그 수정해서 재업로드해주세요. Shadowhunter 게임을 플레이하기 위해 VIP에 가입했습니다.🙀
  7. Pressing inventory turns the game off. Please re-upload after fixing the bug. If other users experience the same phenomenon, please leave a comment. I think the more comments there are, the faster it will be processed.😼
  8. Pressing inventory turns the game off. Please re-upload after fixing the bug. If other users experience the same phenomenon, please leave a comment. I think the more comments there are, the faster it will be processed.😼
  9. If other users experience the same phenomenon, please leave a comment. I think the more comments there are, the faster it will be processed.😼
  10. @iOSGods 앱봇 If other users experience the same phenomenon, please leave a comment. I think the more comments there are, the faster it will be processed.😼
  11. @자히르 Please re-upload after fixing the bug.👍
  12. @iOSGods App Bot 

    Pressing inventory turns the game off.

    Please re-upload after fixing the bug.

  13. @iOSGods 앱 봇 @자히르 Please re-upload after fixing the bug.
  14. @자히르 When I press inventory in VIP Shadowhunter Lost World, the game turns off.

  15. Pressing inventory turns the game off @iOSGods 앱 봇 @자히르 Pressing inventory turns the game off
  16. @자히르 Pressing inventory turns the game off
  17. @자히르10.86.20 업데이트 부탁드려요🥰
  18. If you draw more than 30 times in the Mystic Shop and click the Adventure tab, an invalid data error pop-up window appears and you cannot play the game. Is there any way to make the error go away?
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines