Jump to content

Laxus

Developer
  • Posts

    41,146
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Laxus

  1. No issue for me, been playing a lot now.
  2. Updated, now support iOS 12
  3. Substrate doesn’t fully support lulectra according to pwn and saurik. No more explain from me
  4. I can but It hard to see for me to play so I have to make it this way so I can see better, game is dark as fk
  5. No, because lulectra sucks and it using substitute that is the problem
  6. It is your fault for using lulectra, not the cheat itself
  7. I guess because you're not using latest version of the game that's why you can't play PvP, gonna update soon
  8. Updated, now support iOS 12. Should work for all versions now
  9. THe problem is electra itself not the hack
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines