Jump to content

Laxus

Developer
  • Posts

    41,151
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Laxus

  1. How do I craft, I know open chest that give you mint. Does boss key required to get mint items?
  2. How do I find the mint items trying to get the third mint items so I can continue olay the tournament lol
  3. I can't fix the bug If I can't see it. Like I said I've testted multiple times ob multiple devices, even asked dida to try it out and none of them has any problem
  4. Make sure you set the permission of the dylib file to 755
  5. Device and iOS ? Device and iOS ? JB Tool?
  6. Tested on iOS 12 and its fine
  7. Android is easy to hack because it's not encrypted, ios is encrypted
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines