Jump to content

Shawnyie

Member
  • Posts

    36
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Shawnyie

  1. How do you not get ban? Tried for a 4th account and still got banned
  2. Running into this error when trying to sideload “Safari cannot open the page because the address is invalid“
  3. Could you please update the non jail broken hack too please
  4. How to finish the tutorial part where you need to block attacks when enemy doesn’t even attack
  5. Hi I’m a huge fan of your work, and I was wondering how you do it? new update is up and I can’t seem to use the hack anymore. Please teach me on how to hack apps like this, there’s a a game that I really really like called epic 7 and hacking it seems so uncrackable, I tried hacking it using android but still won’t let me now I have fantasy war tactics and I can’t figure out how to do the hacks I really admire your work and I hope you can teach me 🙌🏻
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines