Jump to content

Amuyea

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    11,504
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Amuyea

  1. Trying on mac with wine like right away when I posted
  2. UPDATED 8/10/2016 - NO MORE CRASHING FOR IOS 9 - ALTERNATIVE DOWNLOAD SITE INSTEAD OF IOSDDL - DONATE TO HELP ME TO CONTINUE UPDATE THIS. PayPal: [email protected]
  3. What? And what is "9999 SPD"?
  4. It's better to check first. And I don't think it's auto enabled for first time.Looks like you need to restart the game again. Make hack request = speed up on releasing hack. And I meant to quote other member when I said it
  5. PM me You may abused it I guess Make hack request
  6. I will provide alternative link tomorrow then. It doesn't work for iOS 9 fyi
  7. Ah, yes that may be the problem as well. Oops forgot to mention it
  8. If you have some protection.
  9. Turn off your "antivirus protection" i think Alternative, you can download it on your phone with "Safari Downloader Manager" if you are Jailbroken
  10. Read here https://iosgods.com/topic/25767-changes-in-the-vip-system/
  11. Mkay. Yes, you can't just make money off of someone else's hack, cheat, site etc.
  12. Posted already PokeFarmer /locked
  13. Again, it's not yours. Don't use shortlink. Was this posted before?
  14. Why you short link it? - Removed Shortlink since it's not your bot, I checked it.
  15. You should make the text move along instead of still
  16. Done. Admin should decide if you could get GFX rank or not
  17. I remember you doing these . However, I'm not sure if the past would be apply or not
  18. https://iosgods.com/topic/33788-pokefarmer-v1089-cracked-version-new-api/ there
  19. I don't think you can do it. Since it will tell you that this is for iPad only etc. If its universal app then its fine.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines