Jump to content

R Y D E R

Senior Member
  • Posts

    605
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by R Y D E R

  1. Thanks for the hack @Rook And, can someone help me maybe please. i bought battle pass and gained much xp from the events. So I already launch the loot but can’t claim that from the pass. Every time I click on the „pass“ icon down the screen, the game crashes. maybe Someone has a proposed solution
  2. Ok bro thanks. 😄 You mean, just log out Facebook, create a new gamecenter account and starting playing from 0 ? or is it possible to get a backup and transfer it to new account the data ?
  3. But than i will lose all my progress?
  4. And .. I’m linked with Facebook if it is important
  5. How to download it bro ? How to install ? Can’t find any link. I wrote to the days after support but they won’t help me
  6. I got banned bro …. After so long time. Cant take place in events sadly, don’t know what to do
  7. How you turn off the „hack“ ? i mean the game has to start, so I can turn it off
  8. iOS 13.3 and jailbreak iPhone 6s
  9. @Zahir help me please what can i do ? Since last update game crashes can’t play it and there is a new event 🤯🤯🤯🤯
  10. It’s still crashing (immediately) What we have to do ? i tried everything. - deleting & install again - log out & log in …..
  11. Bro I’m using altstore with uncover i will try to delete the old packs and try again later
  12. @Zahir yep, they‘re right bro. After install hack, want to open game it crashes immediately.
  13. @Zahir 

    The Game has so much updates ..

    can you have a look pls bro (Days After)

  14. @Zahir hey bro, when you have time
  15. Longer attack damage is not so important but the option „set damage“ is not working
  16. Selam, bu oyunu aktif oynayan var mi daha ?
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines