Jump to content

cybergeisha

Senior Member
  • Posts

    122
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by cybergeisha

  1. I’ve never used this because I have a Mac and I can’t install Nox Player, I know there’s programs to install Windows and make it work but I don’t want to mess up my laptop since I use it for college and I can’t afford a new one atm lol so I can’t really help since I never actually used this 😅
  2. I was going to comment the same thing, this person spammed this poor girl. I agree that what they’re doing might not be the most ethical thing but we should all mind our own business and let Ashley decide what she want to do, for childish actions we’re all gonna get affected.
  3. The mod is still working for the new version so it’s not necessary to update it I think.
  4. It’s even possible to do this with a jailbroken device? I don’t have any other device only my iPhone and Mac and my phone is currently jailbroken 😩
  5. She updated it because I’m using it and it works with the 11.12.0 version
  6. I have jailbreak. I’m not really sure how it works for non-jailbreaked devices, sorry!
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines