Jump to content

Shanix

Senior Member
  • Posts

    115
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Shanix

  1. Huhuhuhu T_T
  2. Does anyone know how to remove the current icloud account in the phone without knowing the password? Please Help.. Thank you
  3. Does anyone know how to unlocked iphone 6? :D I need it so badly

  4. It's okay atleast you told me the other way to open cydia up
  5. Thanks. But how can I revive the cydia app
  6. My cydia application is gone but the tweaks are still there. Please Help
  7. I'm connected to the wifi but it says on my ipad: No internet Connection... Please Help
  8. It is not working. Please update ty
  9. How can I download Pokemon Go in the philippines ????

  10. The address is unavailable. Please update
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines