Jump to content

Medicalstudent

Senior Member
  • Posts

    40
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Medicalstudent

  1. Hello Oh, the only program we (I) used was python, it's impressive to be able to use the others, as far as I know they've their similarities but they still require their own specfiic knowledge. A nurse?! Wow, nice! I am glad to have somebody else working in the same field as I am. I am glad to meet you, and thank you for your hospitality.
  2. Thank you for your kind words. I have already enjoyed my self plently, due to achieving one my mini-goals of joining here, and that's all thanks to your guidance! I hope we'll communicate more.
  3. Thank you ! I am glad to be here, too . Thank you for your hospitality Much appreciated for the kind gesture
  4. I am Sophia, and in need of a Crunchyroll account to watch this one specific series. That aside, I am a aspiring surgeon (one day), and my love for medicine does not equal to any other existing variable in the world. Nice to meet you. I also took a computing science class in high school, and enjoyed coding in python. The binary section was a also alot of fun, I am willing to learn more about codding in Python, if one is wiling to teach .
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines