Jump to content

Ldej

Senior Member
  • Posts

    222
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ldej

  1. hey guys, I've had a bad day today. after a year of using the same passcode on my iPhone for some reason today it decided its not the right passcode. I've spoke to apple and they aren't any help. I told them its bullsh!t that theres absolutely nothing you can do or neither help me to do whatever it takes since its my phone. The reason its bad is because I'm on 10.3.2 and now its forcing me to restore and upgrade to sh!tty 11.2.2 meaning after all that time of waiting for a jailbreak which now in the works, this happens!!!!!! but before I do anything may I ask is there any possible way of bypassing or restoring it without updating or anything to work around the passcode even if it means hacking the device lol.
  2. maybe you could hack this to unlimited haha
  3. There is, just not out yet.
  4. Sorry I've not explained myself properly. I'm speaking of xmods which is now outdated. Im just put pieces together to try and create something that might be possible. I have a cracked app but its not showing in xmods Is it possible to change the app details in order for the mod menu to work such as changing version number.
  5. I'm curious with modified apps with mod menus. When we have mod menus involved, I get the idea that they are designed to work for the original app. As it doesn't register the modded app due to its modified contents. Would it be possible to make the mod menu to reckonise and work with the modded app.
  6. Check the non jailbroken apps forum. It's in there, it'll show you how to do it. Hope this helps.
  7. By the looks of the meridian 64bit jailbreak it's only supporting iPhone 6 and 6s on 10.3.3 so far as they have the offsets ready for both devices. update: he's posted a video of him doing it on a iPhone 7 and iPhone 6. He's gotten the jailbreak working just not cydia. He's going to release it eventually not till everything is spot on. There's also rumours that he's going to try and get the jailbreak work with ios 10.1.1 upto 10.3.3 for all 64bit devices. another rumour this guy who's making the jailbreak turn out to be a 16year old developer..
  8. Hey guys, After numerous occasions of being banned using every method I could use I eventually found this one which I believe reduces the risk. As I've been using it for 6 months and not had any problems. At first I decided to contact customer service to get them to explain what is it that I got banned for. So far the bans I've had are mostly for the same reasons of the freeze hack. Crowns - Permanent ban resourses - temporary ban include account reset. This also relies on the time scale too, this game takes a while to build in real time. if you upgrade super fast this will track their attention, take your time. This method is called freeze, increase then spend. This requires the original app and the duplicate app of the hacked version both using the same Game Center account. 1. Using the hacked app, click a the building to upgrade. Then quickly cancel the upgrade. This will refund you giving you more than you originally had due to the freeze hack. (This will also require a building of each that require food or gold that's not been upgraded so when your funds are low You've got something to cover you) 2. Repeat the process till you max your storage of each resources. 3. Go into the original version and upgrade the building you want to upgrade, this time don't cancel lol, It will cost you obviously. 4. Repeat Step 1 till the next upgrade. I believe this will reduce the risk of a ban as you are spending rss, not using crowns unless you use them in the original app. Also time is crucial so take your time on each upgrade. I hope this helps. Credit: Ldej
  9. Hey guys, it is possible to have a mod menu installed within the cracked IPA for non jailbroken devices. I'm curious as There's a mod menu version of Pokemon go for non jailbroken devices, would it be possible to do it with others apps
  10. can you update to 1.5.3 please and thanks for the app, this is awesome but not as awesome as you are for putting time and effort into it.
  11. His twitter account says he's back at work so it won't be easy to update as quick but will get to it eventually, so be patient guys as this is the only genuine hack I've seen for iOS around the internet. - I may be wrong but so far I haven't found anything else for iOS rest is for android
  12. Hey nice work, is there any chance of having free craft mod included with this mod as android has a free craft mod on 1.5 apk if it's possible for ios
  13. They are saying thanks to unlock the link... obviously it's been removed. It was a locked thread, something must be happening for it to be unlocked again.
  14. I want to root my Sony z4 but nothing works, only way to root is to unlock bootloader from Sony, but doing that may softbrick my device and guaranteed to void my warranty so I'm stuck lol
  15. It'll be nice to see these mods on non-jailbreak version, I've done a lot of research and there are different mods for each hack, never bundled as one. just one or two extra added to the 3 basic mods you normally see, although I'm talking between android and iOS mod version of this app.
  16. Hey guys, I found this as I was watching YouTube videos one after another just to see what comes up that's interesting and genuine, eventually this came along. So I did alot of research on this, Basically it's a app that's actually a fully functional android on iOS, which is interesting. However the only problem is that there's no where to download it from yet there's a lot about it on how to install it.. and that it's own by a company who made it which there's nothing of this app on their website, but it's actually genuine as it was advertised in some of the big website names, I looked up in comments and I see that it was avaliable to all then it got so big they started using commercially for developers that want to test apps on both sides of the os platforms. Since then there's nothing but people asking where can I download it. It would be nice if someone who has it to update it or share or can recreate this as it'll be benificial to a lot of people. Also i found that it started in 2011 and ended in 2015 and nothing of it since
  17. I apologies for this messy post as i can see now, i was half asleep when i did this as it was really late and had a long day, sorry for the inconvenience. Long story short, what i was trying to say is since file sharing hasn't been available since 8.3, the only way for file sharing to be enabled was through either jailbreaking or a cracked app for Non-jailbroken devices. At the time of this post i didn't know which i do now, that a cracked app can be edited to enable file sharing, but the question is there are games that can't be hack with cheats yet can be cracked, neither most of the saved games work with ibackupbot so the only option is Enabling file sharing. so why not have a topic just like the Vip Non-Jailbreak hack section based on just cracked apps without cheats, so we can enable file sharing ourselves and of course create more possibilities of other things. this will enabled more games to be hacked than before, as a example as I've found a few games myself that was already cracked and i enabled file sharing and it worked, yet the apps are no where to been seen in iOSgods apart from game saves and a lot of hack request. i would do all this myself but i don't have a jailbroken device to crack apps otherwise i would do. i hope this has cleared it and understand what i was asking although theres a little bit more to it than orignally was.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines