Jump to content

denis432

Senior Member
  • Posts

    496
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by denis432

  1. Hi, bro ☺️Pls update, Zahir 😊
  2. Hi, now I don’t know how they do the ban on the account, it used to be like in my description. Many updates have been released and the developers have secured the game. You can use the hack: the main thing is not to abuse it and not be included in the rating at "TIME - 00:00" passing missions, raids - if your strength is the heroes of other players by rating))
  3. Thanks bro 😎 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
  4. Hi, bro 😎 update pls new version, Zahir 😊
  5. Thanks bro 😎 😊😁🙈💥💥💥👏👏👏🙋‍♂️👍👌🤗
  6. New update version, pls Zahir New update version, pls Zahir New update version, pls Zahir New update version, pls Zahir
  7. I wish you in honor of your holiday Eid al-Adha, so that your dreams come true, I wish you happiness, health and high achievement in life, you are a good person and everything will be fine with you. I'll tell you a little secret; make a wish what you want in life and every day think about it and always remember. Believe me - the wish will come true, not immediately but over time, the main thing is to dream and it will come true ... It works if you believe in Zahir's dream.😊😉🙏
  8. Zahir, come to visit Moscow and I will treat you, where do you live, in what country?
  9. We have many restaurants of Asian cuisine in Moscow😊 I have friends from Uzbekistan, and sometimes we go to the Chai-Khon restaurant, and I also cook when I really want an Asian dish! 😁😊😉
  10. This is Uzbek plov; in the composition of beef or lamb, rice, carrots, onions, spices, peppers, garlic. ☺️ Tasty and healthy, sometimes I cook pilaf, lamb or beef barbecue, delicious 😋
  11. You can use in the company, when your strength is less than the passage of the company, the game system will warn you that your strength does not correspond to the passage and if you still pass the mission, you will be instantly banned.
  12. Here is a clear example of where the anti-cheat is and where you should not exceed the rating of players by strength and donation, Fury Trial - anti-cheat, banned 7 days, 2 times forever, Eternal Pit, Road of Warrior, Dragon Raid, do not exceed the rating of players, players on they will write you to the developers, World Boss, guild Boss, do not exceed the damage of the players, according to the hit rating on the Boss...
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines