Jump to content

Dogoms

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    185
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dogoms

  1. App + alman lazım Sidoly de yeterli oluyor ama
  2. Hello rook I bought 3 more months but my access became free
  3. yes opera edge chrome android safari and mac air downloading does not start Everything else is downloading but I wonder if I can't download this game because I want it
  4. Actually I tried both options but the download does not start All other games work, I download and install everything
  5. I open the iosgods application from the computer or phone and download it for sideloadly, but the download does not start.
  6. Hello and welcome. I'm looking forwait to what will happen
  7. I downloaded version 1.7.5, clean installation, my iPhone 11 crashes after a few minutes... Your session has expired Please log in again then errorCode: 5 @Laxus
  8. I have now downloaded the 1.7.5 update, I will delete it and install it,
  9. Yes, yes, it restarts too often and I can't play. @Laxus
  10. My current account is banned, how can I delete my account?
  11. Non jb plsss 😅❤️❤️
  12. I downloaded the game but after opening it, the game remains on a black screen for half of it.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines