-
Posts
395 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by ZeroMorality
-
@ZahirSher 2.1.13 ran perfectly for me and I never noticed there was a 2.1.18 update until today so I did a clean install of the new version to find out that during the loading screen it will get stuck on "Loading" with the games loading music still playing but the actual game being frozen, I also tried not pressing the menu of iosgods until its fully loaded in but that also sadly does not work it will simply still get frozen for no reason. other than that I am fine logging into iosgods menu and such. I'm currently on iPhone 8 Plus running 11.4.1
-
Ooooh this looks like a fun game, Thx
- 891 replies
-
- Hack
- Non-Jailbroken Hack
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Tweak Hack Hotspot Shield (Electra Supported)
ZeroMorality replied to nkodder's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Thx -
Mod Menu Hack Monster Super League Cheats (Auto Update) +4
ZeroMorality replied to Rook's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Thx you -
Monster Super League v4.2.4 Jailed Cheats +4
ZeroMorality replied to Rook's topic in Free Non-Jailbroken IPA Cheats
Derp -
Mod Menu Hack Soul Seeker v1.8.8 ViP Cheats [ IPS4 Celebration ]
ZeroMorality replied to Rook's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Tanks -
Hack Genki Heroes (Hacks VIP) (+2)
ZeroMorality replied to TestingHacks's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Never updated in a year no wonder why this still works, lol.