Jump to content

holidayidol

Senior Member
  • Posts

    255
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by holidayidol

  1. I have downgraded to remain on 1.4.8 However, the link to the hack is dead. Can this file be restored please ?
  2. Thanks for this new hack ! EDIT: This hack was for 1.2.0. New release is 1.3.0
  3. What device did you get this to work on? I have tried every possible method I have learned over the past year, and no luck on iOS 9.3.3 I have the same crash on both the iPad Air 2 (9.3.3) and the iPad Pro 12" (9.3.3) The hack installs properly, and the notification appears when I load the game, but the game just black screens and never loads.
  4. Cannot get this to work on 9.3.3 Install completes, but game will not load.
  5. I've got this working now on my 9.3.3 device. Not working on my 8.4 device. Oh well, i need to upgrade the 8.4 device to 9.3.3 now anyway. Thanks for the hack !
  6. Has anyone had success with this hack? Mine installs successfully, but then crashes on iOS 8.4 when I try to activate it. I have reinstalled the game fresh, and reinstalled the hack three times with same result. The previous hacks worked fine for me.
  7. Thanks for the quick update
  8. Correct, that is the same result I am getting on 9.3.3
  9. Has anyone been able to to get this working on the new 9.3.3 jailbreak? For me, the hack installs and I get the intro message, but the game freezes at the loading screen.
  10. SO AWESOME !! Works great ! Thanks for quickly keeping this one updated DiDa
  11. This was a super super great hack. But the game has been updated to 4.1.0 and this hack has been patched. Any chance of updating ? Also... Does this forum offer any way to flag a particular hack when the app gets updated?
  12. Thanks, will try this game out !!!
  13. Anyone know how to get account unbanned from previous times?
  14. Omg, this finally works for me !!! Thanks for all the troubleshooting and instructions guys !!! Thanks for persevering on this one ianouar3g!
  15. Would love to try this one!! Anyone else getting banned?
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines