Jump to content

Rev

Senior Member
  • Posts

    235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rev

  1. Sushi
  2. Love Live

    1. xXSmokeXx
    2. castix

      castix

      Live backwards = Evil :o

    3. xXSmokeXx

      xXSmokeXx

      dark side leaking = 34%

    4. Rev
  3. Wait no i just opened it with text viewer. solved!
  4. http://iosgods.com/topic/11407-roller-coaster-tycoon-4-all-versions-hack/?p=378456 this one. It uses Ifile but im using filza. I am stuck on the part where i am supposed to find my achievements Take a look at this, it shows a thumbnail for ifile.So how would i get to this point with filza?
  5. So, I found the .plist from the folder. However, I have 3 active missions and I can't find any of those 3 in the folder. I am using Filza. Please help. Thanks
  6. Ahh but one more thing, for filza, after i click on the .plist, where do i find my achievements? Because I am not able to find them since you cant search in the plsit with filza
  7. Yup, I just switched to it and it worked! Thanks!
  8. There are files with a bunch of random numbers and letters in data/applications. I dont know which one is roller coaster tycoon. And i also have application names turned on
  9. Cant find the .plist go to this to help me. Thanks
  10. First read this:http://iosgods.com/topic/11407-roller-coaster-tycoon-4-all-versions-hack/ I need help because when i search for the com.atari.mobile.rctride.plist, i cant find it. please help. thanks
  11. Ok Il try them thanks
  12. What are random games that are fun, and a lot of people play it, and I can find a hack for it in this site. (e.g BTD battles, shadowfight 2). Server sided games that I can find hacks for would be the best.
  13. Oh i thought you said that he was a person not a hack so i was like oh ok that clears up many things thx
  14. Oh ;c
  15. I dont know why, but iosv64 isnt working for me on hay day. When i open up the game, it will say iosv64.com in green on the top left but then after that, it just loads the starting menu then the bar will go to full and will just stop. I dont know what i am doing wrong. Thanks
  16. Seems like theres nothing in his repo anymore...
  17. Its the only apple device i have other than Mac but ill try again anyways thanks
  18. Sometimes the app i want to hack crashes when i go back on to it ;/
  19. Ok ill just mark it as resolved for now
  20. Auto touch is very useful for me but it makes things very laggy as well. I don't know why this is happening. Someone help please thanks
  21. Its great but too many people use it now. Its also on youtube where people go to this link like wtf.
  22. It takes forever and it doesnt even connect me to it
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines