Jump to content

Darkchylde

Senior Member
  • Posts

    233
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Darkchylde

  1. @Rook the free hero upgrade isn’t working. My bad is now. Restarted game and it works fine now. Sorry about that😕
  2. @Rook the free hero upgrade isn’t working
  3. @K_K plz update Hexonia to 1.1.25

  4. @Rook I’m iOS 13.6 also. iOS 13.6 was working fine yesterday until Sideloadly updated today.
  5. @Rook Was working fine then updated to 0.14 and now doesnt work. I get this error... Installation failed: 3892346905 ApplicationVerificationFailed (Failed to verify code signature of /private/var/installd/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installd.staging/temp.kNTkGS/extracted/Payload/CosmosQuest.app/Frameworks/CydiaSubstrate.framework : 0xe8008019 (The application does not have a valid signature.))
  6. @LaxusPlz update Almighty god clicker to 2.8.1

  7. @ZahirEvery time I reload the game I have to start from scratch ie if game crashes, etc. Can’t connect to Game Center. Says in description no level req for crafting but there are.
  8. @Laxus plz update Almighty god clicker to 2.8.1

  9. @Laxus plz update Almighty god clicker to 2.8.1

  10. Hey @K_K Any way to update Hexonia. Thx mate

  11. @Laxus plz update Almighty god clicker to 2.8.1

    Thx mate

  12. @RookHack won’t let me get past third party targeted advertising screen regardless of what I click.
  13. @RookDoes Sideloadly work with all versions of iOS? I can’t get it to work with my iPhone 7+ but works great with my iPhone 6.
  14. @RookDoes this work with all versions of iOS? I can’t seem to get it to work with my iPhone 7 but works great on my iPhone 6.
  15. Hey @Laxus. Almighty God clicker needs to be updated again to ver 2.8.1. Thx again

  16. Hey @Laxus. Almighty God clicker needs to be updated again to ver 2.8.1. Thx again

×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines