-
Posts
30 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Yazeedot
-
anyone know trust service in twitter https://twitter.com/search?q=lost%20mode%20&src=typd
-
know email he say the password with his daughter and will send it to us but nothing until now
-
my sister bought it from the downtown from too old man and he have told her that the i-cloud email with his daughter after days with try to cnotact old man and the owner the devices be in lost mode
-
Hey PPL I have IPAD 2 And IPHONE 5 itz cloese with lost mode screen and i can't contact the owner so any one know any paid trust service do that or any method I can DIY
-
Hi , I want to record some tutorial in my ipad mini I use RecordMyscreen Tweak but when I try to use my lg bluetooth headset I can't use the mic when i record video audio come from the orginal mic even when I use camera it record audio from orginal mic i want use my BT mic
-
Help/Support how to convert bash script into cydia tweak
Yazeedot replied to Yazeedot's topic in Help & Support
-
Help/Support MobileGestaltFaker not installing?
Yazeedot replied to DerpyFerret's topic in Help & Support
I Downloaded it from HYI work fine http://repo.hackyouriphone.org/ -
you can you PP its chinese store source apt.25pp.com
-
Help/Support how to convert bash script into cydia tweak
Yazeedot replied to Yazeedot's topic in Help & Support
Thank you for help Waiting other coder -
I am not sure I think you shoud import some headers like springboard and UIKIT #import <SpringBoard/SpringBoard.h> also edit MakeFile and add someting like this YOURTEWAKNAME_FRAMEWORKS = UIKit
-
Help/Support how to convert bash script into cydia tweak
Yazeedot replied to Yazeedot's topic in Help & Support
@@Todeskuss so , how can I make cydia tweak with bash script ? -
Help/Support how to convert bash script into cydia tweak
Yazeedot replied to Yazeedot's topic in Help & Support
from scratch I try make it with theos i Choose from theos ( cydia Tweak) after thac i past my bash script inside Tweak.xm but give me error when compling ( make package install ) -
Hello : ) I ask b4 about something and dida tell me to learn about bash language http://iosgods.com/topic/12300-how-to-let-tweak-edit-plist-file ------------------------- Now I finished from write a bash script how can covert it into deb file I made folader name com.test.test inside that folder i make 2 DEBIAN Applications inside debian i put control file Package: com.test.test Name: test Depends: mobilesubstrate Architecture: iphoneos-arm Description: test Depiction: http://test.test/test Homepage: http://www.test.com Maintainer: test Author: test Section: Tweaks Version: 1.0 and inside Applications I put test.sh then i use this command dpkg -b com.test.test then I get com.test.test.deb after install from Ifile I get nothing after install bash script don't run so i want the way to make bash script run after packaging Thank You : )
-
Help/Support how to let tweak edit plist file
Yazeedot replied to Yazeedot's topic in Help & Support
ok , I will try do it if I can't I will back for help -
Help/Support how to let tweak edit plist file
Yazeedot replied to Yazeedot's topic in Help & Support
when i package them they will extract in the locations but when i delete tweak from cydia the file will delete not back will the old copy and i don't understand this point -
Help/Support how to let tweak edit plist file
Yazeedot replied to Yazeedot's topic in Help & Support
thx dida I know a little about bash i will watch some extra tutorial then back to check topic and try to do what I want -
Help/Support how to let tweak edit plist file
Yazeedot replied to Yazeedot's topic in Help & Support
Thx Dida for quick replay first I should learn bash there are any Special subject in bash to use with ios or I should learn bash in general after that I will use theos to write the code or I should to have XCODE ? -
http://iosgods.com/topic/5618-how-to-crack-apps-on-ios-8-with-clutch/ http://iosgods.com/topic/11677-cracking-with-clutch-and-mobile-terminal-for-dummies/
-
Hi, I see some tutorial about make tweak and cheat with THEOS and I alredy make some cheats and tweak But all tutorial about use Hooking method Im looking for tutorial about edit plist file for example in this target /Library/Frameworks/MediaToolbox.framework/ there are plist files i want make tweak when I install tweak go and edit some value in plist file I can make it manual but this not useful i want edit /Library/Frameworks/MediaToolbox.framework/xx.plist make new folder com.zzzz.tweak inside it 2 folder DEBIAN Library ----------------- Frameworks ------------------------- MediaToolbox.framework and post there new xx.plist with my change but in this method when I uninstall tweak all plist will delete The orginal pilst and my plist so i want tutorial to edit xx.plist with coding I hope You can understand me :$
-
Help/Support How To Make Enable Switch in preferences
Yazeedot replied to Yazeedot's topic in Help & Support
Sloved <dict> <key>cell</key> <string>PSSwitchCell</string> <key>default</key> <false/> <key>defaults</key> <string>com.zezblog.playytinbg</string> <key>key</key> <string>enable</string> <key>label</key> <string>enable</string> </dict> -
Help/Support How To Make Enable Switch in preferences
Yazeedot replied to Yazeedot's topic in Help & Support
plist name PlayYTinBG.plist package name : com.zezblog.playytinbg -
Help/Support How To Make Enable Switch in preferences
Yazeedot replied to Yazeedot's topic in Help & Support
Thank you for replay I have problem when save plist file vaule missing for key inside <dict> at line 16 . my plist file <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd"> <plist version="1.0"> <dict> <key>items</key> <array> <dict> <key>cell</key> <string>PSGroupCell</string> <key>key</key> <string>enable</string> <key>defaults</key> <string>Disable</string> <key>default</key> </false> <key>label</key> <string>Enable</string> <key>icon</key> <string>icon.png</string> </dict> <dict> <key>cell</key> <string>PSTextCell</string> <key>label</key> <string>Made by Yazeed Alotaibi.</string> </dict> <dict> <key>action</key> <string>link</string> <key>cell</key> <string>PSButtonCell</string> <key>icon</key> <string>[email protected]</string> <key>label</key> <string>Visit ZezBlog.com</string> </dict> </array> <key>title</key> <string>PlayYTinBG</string> </dict> </plist> -
Hello , in dida THEOS template we can do siwtch for every funciton %hook something -(int)method { if(GetPrefBool(@"kKey")) { return 9999999; } return %orig; } -(int)gems { if(GetPrefBool(@"kGems")) { return 9999999; } return %orig; } -(unsigned int)lives { if(GetPrefBool(@"kLives")) { return 9999999; } return %orig; } %end %hook SomethingElse -(BOOL)SomeMethod { if(GetPrefBool(@"kKEY5")) { return TRUE; } return %orig; } -(BOOL)SomeMethod2 { if(GetPrefBool(@"kKEY6")) { return FALSE; } return %orig; } %end We have 6 funciton with 6 switcher but i want make 1 switcher for 6 funciton Enable/Disable something like this If All funciton ok enable the tweak else disable Thank U
-
Flex [FLEX]How to enable background audio on Youtube
Yazeedot replied to ImChaotic's topic in DIY Cheats
Testing -
We can play online mode ?