Jump to content

UtterHell

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    7
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UtterHell

  1. Got it working again. Really odd. Not sure what causes this problem lol. Sorry for the mild panic here. I didn’t do anything special, just kept trying again and again. Hopefully this lasts lol. Thanks again folks for the help. Got it working again. Really odd. Not sure what causes this problem lol. Sorry for the mild panic here. I didn’t do anything special, just kept trying again and again. Hopefully this lasts lol. Thanks again folks for the help. Got it working again. Really odd. Not sure what causes this problem lol. Sorry for the mild panic here. I didn’t do anything special, just kept trying again and again. Hopefully this lasts lol. Thanks again folks for the help.
  2. No messages at all. The first attempt at any download will prompt the ‘open with iTunes?’ dialogue on the iphone. I click yes and it tells me the app will be installed. It doesn’t happen. I wait for a bit before attempting an installation again. Subsequent attempts other than the first will have no dialogue but the app will still not be installed. I’ve previously downloaded a total of 4 apps (I think) just fine since being a VIP and App+ member and only started not being able to install any apps since 9am my time, so since about 9 hours ago.
  3. Do I type that out in the forums here or can I DM you the details?
  4. As per the title, apps not installing on device. I’ve already restarted my phone and other basic stuff I could think of.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines