Jump to content

Tifyb8

Newbie
  • Posts

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tifyb8

  1. I want to play in and out of the original/no cheats game and mod game. What are the do’s and don’ts for that? I just want to use some of the cheats to get ahead in my goals but I enjoy playing the regular game. I don’t want to get banned since I have my ldoe account for more than 10 years. I just play for a season in a year and then stop and then again. I just downloaded the mod version and I forgot to click on bundle ID so I can load my game to where I left it, but I want to play with cheats for a little bit and go back. What are your tips on that? Thank you
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines