Jump to content

Freddy Silvero

Newbie
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Freddy Silvero

  1. Hi! I purchased iOSGods Plus today and I have a question regarding some of the games available for download. I’ve downloaded several games that are listed as having Premium features, unlocked content, or other modifications. However, after installing and opening them, the games start completely from scratch and seem exactly like the original App Store versions. I don’t see any Premium features activated, unlocked content, extra currency, or any menu/options related to the advertised modifications. Am I missing a step after installing the game? Do I need to activate the Premium/modded features somewhere, or is there a specific procedure I need to follow? This has happened with several different games I’ve downloaded, so I’d really appreciate some guidance on how these Premium or unlocked features are supposed to work. Thank you!
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines