Jump to content

Bookiefoo

Newbie
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bookiefoo

  1. When loading into the dragon city game everything is mostly fine except the cheat engine when loading in I attempted to get more gems using the cheat engine but whenever I do and get the gems I tried to get the game says there has been an issue and kicks me out immediately resetting my gems is this just an unfixable thing or can I do something about it the speed up function also just doesn’t work when speeding up the in game time it will just send the food farming timer into the negatives and the actual timer will show just the normal time
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines