Jump to content

mu777

Newbie
  • Posts

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mu777

  1. Can I talk with some dev to send the photos about the problem?
  2. There's a bug that make the xp level increases slowly, I'm with like 10 builds unfinished because of that bug. I should have grow some 30 levels, and grow just 10. Can you fix that?
  3. I can't open my game After loging in the mod app, the game load 81% and appears a message saying that my app isn't the original one, and blocking me from playing How can I play? Please
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines