Jump to content

Simdi

Newbie
  • Posts

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Simdi

  1. Dear Hiago Ricardo, Hi hope you are doing well? With the new CODM Global update just around the corner I’m reaching out to you ahead of time just to ask if you you will be releasing the aimbot version for it. Your previous versions have always provided an excellent experience and I am looking forward to seeing what you would do to this upcoming update. If you plan on working on it, Please let me know when we might expect it or how we can get access to it as soon as it drops. Thank you for all your hardwork and dedication to the community may God continue to bless you Amen! Best regards, Simdi
  2. Dear Hiago Ricardo, I hope you are doing well. With the new Call of Duty: Mobile (CODM) update just around the corner, I am reaching out ahead of time to ask if you will be releasing your own custom version or optimization for it. Your previous versions have always provided an excellent experience, and I am really looking forward to seeing what you do with this upcoming update. If you plan on working on it, please let me know when we might expect it or how I can get access to it as soon as it drops. Thank you for all your hard work and dedication to the community. Best regards, [Your Name] Best regard
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines