Jump to content

Kaiii5620

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    47
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kaiii5620

  1. https://streamable.com/8brl2q?t=0&src=player-page-share @Laxus
  2. Was told to just play go another game and basically stop complaining about it. Thats cool…
  3. THANK YOUUU, like im not crazy or being disrespectful, I had a concern thats isnt just a reoccurring issue for me, but other paying people. Like cool it works for you, but what about us that’s constantly ask for assistance just to basically be met with I can’t help ya bcuz its not a problem on my end.
  4. Ive reported it within its topic, is there another location I may bother someone with this report Also, I truly do appreciate your help, time, and services @Laxus
  5. Would ask for another update for Raft, but the modders dont care if the game is actually playable as long as it works for them, its sad honestly and disappointing
  6. 🥲yay I guess, still doesnt resolve the problem…but go off
  7. @AlyssaX64 it still shows failed connection after most recent update, moving forward to next part isn’t available.. help please
  8. Free IAP arent working for me 😞 ive tried redownloading and duplicating but no luck @Puddin sorry to bother, ik you’re busy
  9. Much appreciated, some of my recourses still deplete while crafting (ie: the broken machinery pieces)
  10. I can’t get “Free Crafting” to work for me, everything else works. Am I doing it wrong??
  11. My game is working perfectly after the most recent update, im unsure why it isnt working for others🫂
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines