Jump to content

Reus

Senior Member
  • Posts

    128
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Reus

  1. its way down now so nobody is going to see it
  2. so how do i use the commands https://www.reddit.com/r/jailbreak/comments/2mej25/tutorial_upscale_how_to_fix_the_resolution_after/in this link to fix upscale i dont know how to use putty and i cant get ip from ipad cuz the screen i fudged so i typed in the ip in the computer cuz i think thyre the same but then it says connection refused
  3. safe mode doesnt work ill mark this as solved gotta go to sleep if it doesnt work ill make a new topicc
  4. yes i doSafe mode didnt work
  5. how to enter safe mode and i searched on google somone tried to restore it still wont work
  6. no it just tells me if i want to connect then it it says trust from evice
  7. Yes and this is what it looks like http://postimg.org/image/5oxduhjpz/
  8. theres nothing but bright blue (what was my wallpaper) and there is like frames and shit going throgh it and there is no apps nothing but blue and frames
  9. cuz i screwd my screen with upscale there is nothing i can do on it andi cant allow the computer to connect to the device so i use this https://www.reddit.com/r/jailbreak/comments/2mej25/tutorial_upscale_how_to_fix_the_resolution_after/
  10. Icant do anything in it now there is nothing in the screen how do i fix it
  11. Yeah that game is not popular enough
  12. if they're able to hack coc witch server sided surely they hack this too
  13. A hack for big win racing/soccer/basketball anything gas /packs
  14. Yes I used to to download tons of shit now I have think before I download something big
  15. Fudge then I can't download big apps cuz Cydia is takin a lot of space too In iOS 8 I had all the 16 gb how?
  16. My iPad Air 2 is 16 gb when I updated to iOS 9.0.2 it's 11.7 gb tried using icleaner no help Or maybe when I jailbroke cuz when I did it said storage is full right after I am done jailbreaking Does jailbreak that much storage?
  17. where does he say search the number 200 or do I change the 200 when the sponsor appearsAnd with what type of number do I search 200 and how do I save
  18. It works I just want to make more money out of it
  19. http://iosgods.com/topic/17816-need-for-speed-no-limits-gold-hack-latest-versionwork-on-gamecenter-acc/ I the step 8 he says repeat step 2 and 3 but change to whatever number u want can some tell me how I change how I get step by step cuz I didn't understand how to change the number 200
  20. It pops up again
  21. Do I really need to do it was waiting for it to finish downloading for so long
  22. http://postimg.org/image/ix1olsgz5/It says there is an update but there isn't I checked the appstore
  23. Wait it's cuz I did it yourrepo lol now it works
  24. didn't work but it freed 2.09 gigs WTF
  25. http://postimg.org
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines