Jump to content

wOoOTtZz

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    10
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by wOoOTtZz

  1. In my crash logs, lots of Wildrift logs with different dates i send you again the latest.
  2. Yeah I tried many times uninstall and reinstall but same result automatically crashes every time, Same with the others I think?
  3. I install In iOSGods App and how do I share the crash logs so I can help?
  4. I tried to reinstall but it’s the same problem automatically crashes the app. Can’t even see the loading screen, thanks for the update tho i hope it fix soon, we support your works thank you.
  5. Hi Batch can you fix Wildrift? Because it’s always crashes since update this week. Thank you for your efforts.

×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines